Wednesday 27 March 2013

A figment in my Lover's memory


Dear Beloved

You very well know what happened to make me this way…you were at the center of it! You found me fully in control of the universe of ME and you pivoted me off the axis of my planet. And now here I am, dizzy from the breakneck roller-coaster I just had the misfortune or the honor (not yet decided which) to have experienced.

A quickie relationship, you could say – Get In, Love Insanely, Get Out. OMG! I am breathless! And confused! OMG! That just didn’t happen – You just PASSED through me! Like I am a freaking corridor! That ought to sting like a bee!

YES! Here I am, not yet sure where I stand. Should I fight? Should I slink away into the dark? Can’t I stalk you? (WICKED GRIN) Just a little bit! NO? YES? Make up your mind woman!! Ugh!! NO it is. That’s okay still, I had to try you know.

I am trying to play back the initial love scenario in my head – was I too easy? Must have been? The minute you broke word of how I germinate butterflies in your tummy, I was bowled over. JUST LIKE THAT! SNAP!!! I admit that was easy…even for a mastermind like me, veteran of a dozen mental love conquests! I never fail to impress. Too bad it’s all in my head…

Now you left… or so you think, I offered you my heart…and you gladly took it. I gave it all. And its all for keeps. I sold my soul to the memory of YOU, every little whisker and mole. I GAVE IT ALL. You don’t just get to up and leave. –my love is no-strings-attached. When you leave, you leave with a sizable chunk of me. The good part of me. I cannot get it back. I am yours for good- GOODS ONCE SOLD, ARE NOT RETURNABLE…

Listen to reason, especially if it comes groveling in the dirt…

Dear Beloved…




No comments:

Post a Comment